Web and Social Media Specialist
We are looking for an experienced and creative Web and Social Media Specialist to join our team. As a Web and Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and posting engaging content across our social media and web platforms, in order to increase our online presence and improve the positioning of Yara among a range of stakeholders.
- Produce content for several digital channels, translating often complex themes into easy-to-understand digital content for the website and social media.
- Develop, manage and oversee engaging content for social media channels to grow our follower base, increase engagement to build knowledge and awareness.
- Take ownership of content management schedule to facilitate timely messages distribution.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies to advise on the company’s social media strategy.
- Define most important social media KPIs and measure the success of every social media campaign and traffic on the website.
- Work with inhouse videographer to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with other functions across Yara for all content related requests for the corporate website
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization of the corporate website.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field; Master's degree is a plus
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience as a web editor, social media specialist or similar role
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills, well-versed in developing compelling storytelling and engaging social media posts.
- You write and speak English to native-speaking standard. Norwegian and additional languages an advantage.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Professional user experience from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other social media best practices.
- Good knowledge of web design, web development and publishing, preferably on Episerver.
- Good understanding of SEO, social media KPIs, web traffic metrics
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills
What You'll Do
You’ll work to increase the visibility of social media content and manage day-to-day social media presence across corporate channels, including LinkedIn, twitter, Facebook, Instagram together with our in -house videographer and in-house team of experts. You need to be good at conceptualizing ideas and turn them into compelling messages. Graphic design skills and basic video production will be an advantage. Experience of tracking user trends/feedback/analytics to adjust content.
You will be the content editor on our corporate website which is built on Episerver. In this role you’ll develop, edit, publish and share engaging content.
You will monitor and capture social media analytics to support decision making processes on strategy and best practices. You’ll collaborate with other parts of the company to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions, and to respond to client comments via social media channels in a timely manner.
The position will belong to Yara’s Corporate Communications team at the headquarters in Oslo, and be part of an energetic and passionate team of in-house communication specialists.
Apply no later than: December 9, 2020
Knowledge grows through differences
Yara is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe that creating a diverse and inclusive work environment is not only the right thing, but also the smart thing to do. To deliver on this, Yara has firmly anchored Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) as one of our top 7 strategic actions and has more than 400 employees worldwide involved in D&I ambassador networks.