Anne Gro Mayca
Regional HR Director WESCA
We are searching for a new HR Advisor that will serve as head of Employer Branding in Norway.
To be competitive in the current labour market, Jotun is now searching for a new team member to be responsible for our Employer Branding strategy and take our initiatives in this area to the next level. In this role, you will work closely with managers and employees from several different business units to understand, communicate and spread the story about Jotun as a great place to work. Our Engagement Surveys tell us that we offer a great employee experience. Now we need your help to share this story to attract the candidates we need to continue our growth and development!
In addition to managing our Employer Branding initiatives, you will be responsible for our internal Employee Engagement surveys. These help us further drive engagement and gather feedback on how we can develop our culture and our company.
As a member of the Jotun Norway HR team, you will also support and collaborate with managers and employees in various HR related matters.
- Manage Employer Branding in Norway by developing a local strategy. You will be planning and executing branding activities, as well as develop and make use of branding material to ensure that Jotun is a well-known and attractive employer.
- Map our candidate journey and work to optimize this process for new recruits.
- Make yearly plans for Employer Branding activities and create exciting content for social media, internal communication channels, and create awareness about these initiatives internally in the organisation.
- Select, coordinate, and participate at relevant career fairs and other employer branding venues.
- Be the Project manager for our Employee Engagement survey. This entails coordinating employee data, create templates for presentations, conduct workshops with all management levels and inform the entire organisation about the results.
- Conduct assigned recruitment processes from A - Z. This means communicating with managers, advertising, applications handling, doing interviews, administrating testing of candidates, advising on conclusion of compensation, writing offers/contracts.
We believe there are several different backgrounds that could fill this role. To be successful and enjoy the role, we believe you have at least a relevant Bachelor or master’s degree, and substantial work experience in communication or marketing, combined with experience from HR.
Specific experience from Employer Branding initiatives and/or Employee Engagement Surveys is a benefit.
- Networking skills
- Good Analytical skills and understanding
- Communications skills both written and verbally
We can offer:
- A friendly and supportive culture. We have an informal work environment with few hierarchies. We are always striving to live our values: Loyalty, Care, Respect, Boldness.
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, through internal programs and Jotun Academy.
- A professional and supportive work environment with focus on continuous improvement and innovation.
- Exciting challenges in a growing company with excellent financial results.
- Highly competitive pension and insurance scheme.
Anne Gro Mayca, Regional HR Director WESCA, [email protected]
Closing date 30.07.2022
Jotun employs more than 1000 employees in Scandinavia (Norway, Sweden and Denmark), where all our four segments – Decorative Paints, Marine Coatings, Protective Coatings and Powder Coatings - are present. Regional, Group management - and functions - are located in Sandefjord together with our two factories.
Our brand new headquarters, which includes a state-of-the-art R&D center is situated on the seaside in Sandefjord. We provide a wide range of career opportunities, within areas such as finance and administration, IT, sales and marketing, supply chain, engineering, technical, and research and development.